MY NIGERIA DREAM

MY NIGERIAN DREAM.






I believe in Nigeria, there cannot be any other country like my dear country Nigeria.

There is a reason why am a Nigerian and it is my duty to do the best i can for my dear country Nigeria.

According to the World bank Report which state that seventy percent of Nigerians are below the poverty line.

Not to talk of the poor electricity supply, poor road network, too many to mention, but the amazing thing is that with all these limitations million of people out there are still making things happen.

I celebrate our movie industry, comedy industry, fashion industry,   car manufacturer(IVM Motors)  our telecomunication giant in the person of Glo Nigeria, these guys have made things happen.

There are million of Nigerians out there working hard day and night just to make things comfortable for others, inspite of the unfavourable business enviroment.

Kudos to Dangote Nigeria for their massive production and for the million of people working under him.

Thanks for making some of us believe that Our Nigerian Dream can be possible, i believe in my Nigerian dream.

Remember this Don't let anybody fool and deceive you that things would not change, whatever you do and wherever you are accross Nigeria, be the change.

I love my country Nigeria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISDOM FOR FOVOUR

OVERCOMING YOUR FEARS...