RECIPES FOR SUCCESS(RFS)


Introducing Eagle dive, my names is Pastor Jude Ezeh, The resident Pastor of Answers Assembly Udu, am a Pastor serving under Bishop Irabor Wisdom, the president Answers Assembly Worldwide Warri, Delta State Nigeria.

I started blogging August 6th 2018.

By the grace of God, i have written over 100 motivational articles, which i will like to title
Recipies for Success

Wherever you are across the world, if you have read my daily messages or articles, and truly it has really bless you,
Please i will like to hear from you, your location and comment.

Incase you like to meet my family.
Am married to Juliet Ezeh and we are blessed with Miracle Ezeh and Wisdom Ezeh.
A girl and boy.
Started writing way back 2008, it is  already a part of me.

By the grace of God, through blogging am able to express myself daily with various topics to inspire and motivate people.

Let me not just see your view alone, please i would love to read your comments, contribution and advise, inorder for me to serve you better.

Am eagerly waiting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISDOM FOR FOVOUR

OVERCOMING YOUR FEARS...