WHY ME?



Why me a short rhetorical question comprising two words and five letters.

Although very short, yet it carries such depth at times accompanied with tears and a broken heart.

Have you ever asked "why me" There are those  whom have asked this question because the events happening around them is too good to be true.

But there are also those who say it out of pain, same question but different feelings.

A close friend of mine whose parents got seperated when he was two years old, His Dad later committed suicide when he was twelve, he never had the chance to know him or learn from him. Only for him to find out he died five years later. And the question that follow is Why me?

The pains that leads to "Why me"  could either make or mar you.

As for me instead of asking Why me i choose to ask why not me, in my own pains, i see gain and for my shame, i see fame.

Great men are not remembered just for the challenges they encountered but for the problem they sloved.

I reach out to everyone opportuned to see and read this post, brace up, chest up, square up your Sholders. Turn your "Why me"  to "why not me" and to thank God it was me "

Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.

Comments

Unknown said…
😱 this is mind blowing

Popular posts from this blog

WISDOM FOR FOVOUR