A MAN OF IMPART PART TWO.
NELSON MANDELA.


I take a look at some of the inspirational quote from Mr Mandiba himself, rest in peace my leader...

 * It always seems impossible until it’s done.

* A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.

* Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

* I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

* As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison.

* There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.

* After climbing a great hill. One only finds that there are many more hills to climb.

Never forget this we can make the world a better place by starting from where we live...

Comments

Unknown said…
Good day, i wanted to enquire on the Nelson Mandela Picture used. Who owns the copyright to it? I would like to use it for my print publication.

Popular posts from this blog

WISDOM FOR FOVOUR

OVERCOMING YOUR FEARS...