THE SOFT SIDE OFJOSE MOURINHO

THE SOFT SIDE OF JOSE MOURINHO.


Watching and listening to him all the time is such a great delight and going by what he told Frank Lampard, a great football legend for chelsea.

 Mourinho said, “Obviously, it’s time for you Frank to think about your next career.

“As I told you at Old Trafford, only a manager with great potential can organise a team to play that way.

“I knew you were desperate to beat me. And you did. Though it was 2-2 after 90 minutes. You know what I feel for you.’

“This award is more than deserved and it comes in the right moment.

“This is a player with an amazing career. It has ended and now the managerial career starts.

“I have to repeat, it’s very much deserved. I never hide that Frank was not just one of my best players ever, but more importantly was one of the best professionals.

“You have to be proud of everything you did. Enjoy this and let’s keep in touch.”

Hmm... Such an encouraging one from jose... A man l love and celebrate...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISDOM FOR FOVOUR

OVERCOMING YOUR FEARS...